POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Aurora (7kbu) : Re: Aurora (~20KB Jpg) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:30:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Aurora (~20KB Jpg)
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 3 Apr 2001 10:45:51
Message: <3ac9e21f@news.povray.org>
Error shmerror. I havn't seen a real one, but this looks frickin cool. Way
cool. dare I say hellacool?  Well, maybe if it was in a scene with a lake
and mountains. the aurora reflecting gently off the water. The only "error"
I see is in the top left corner. It seems that a border of the box is
visible (the color cuts along a straight edge atleast). Nice peice you have
here.

ross